7 tips to improve your linkbuilding
We know the importance of links for SEO. So the more links pointing to your site the better. But what if two sites competing for the same word have the same number of links? Here comes what is called the link building or link strategy. It seems that not every link mind that not all links have the same weight and not all links will benefit the same. Here I present 7 tips to make your link building:
- Get links from sites relevant topic to yours. Links pointing to your site from relevant sites to yours are more valuable than links from sites that are not in your industry.
- Use the keyword in the link text. Avoid using words like click here, or the name of your business, instead use keywords to help you position your site more phrases search volume.
- Confirm that the link they give is follow. Before dealing with a site on a link exchange, link directories or the possibility of publishing an article, you must verify that the link will give is valid. One option, especially in article directories, is to review articles already published and see the link quality in them. If this link exchange, after making the exchange is to review the link and check it again periodically.
- Social networking links. The social networks do not give link follow, but worth out of them and links that search engines take a lot of information from social networks. Do not set the entire strategy on social networks but some percentages of the links do have to come from them.
- Try to get links from sites with pr high. link that leaves a page with PR 4 link is worth more than a page with PR 0.
- It is undesirable links from bad. Avoid working with poor quality sites, that contain broken links, your download time is very slow or give links to sites with adult content or offensive content. Believe me, do not need them as your friends.
- And when they ask for reciprocal link? In general, it is best to receive benefits without having to give something back. However, it is very difficult to do, especially if your site is positioned without the help of an SEO consultant. Sometimes there is no other choice but to give a link in return. In this case, we must try to analyze it with whom, what type of link you are given, what the benefit of its strategy and consider whether it is worth giving a link to change or not.
If you are struggling with insurance that the link building and realized that it is not easy to get links from sites with pr high, with a theme relevant to his, without giving in return a link. A good advice of an SEO consultant that has adequate resources can greatly facilitate the work.